Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A CRY FOR HELP


I have recently discovered that I am going through something difficult on an emotional and psychological level. I made this realization when I purchased this ridiculous, dumb figure.  It may have saved me before I even knew there was a problem. Thankfully I have a great family and circle of friends who provide the support I need.

Also, the Alien does not give off a Thermal Signature, therefore this is improperly named. "Predator Mask Vision" would have been more accurate and acceptable. 

2 comments:

Marc Cawiezel said...

So you must be super excited about Neca's upcoming Blue ALIEN Kenner homage figure! I on the other hand dig this figure. I've always been a sucker for "Clear" or "Glow in the Dark" figures. The glow in the dark paint on this figure is weak as shit though.

Dr. Theda said...

I think it looks cool as "glow in the dark"