Friday, January 15, 2016

'ALIENS' FOLK & SIENKIEWICZ

Last Sunday, I attended the
Los Angeles Comic Book and Sci-Fi Convention.

I met Michael Biehn (Hicks), Mark Rolston (Drake), Ricco Ross (Frost) and Lance Henriksen (Bishop)...

[ Hicks & Frost ]

Lance Henriksen signed my Bishop figure:


He was super cool and very friendly to my family.

As was Drake - a gentleman's gentleman. 
All class, that guy! 

I had the Marines sign a close, personal friend of mine,
my replica Pulse Rifle:


Jennette Goldstein (Vasquez) was scheduled to attend but cancelled. 
I was going to have her sign the front. 
One day.....

Carrie Henn (Newt) was also there, but I already acquired her autograph years back when I recognized her in the audience of an 'Aliens' screening in LA


There were several Aliens and Marines cosplayers at the con...


But the little girl dressed as the alien queen stole the show!


I also met Bill Sienkiewicz, who signed these comics:


...and I had to buy something:



2 comments:

allen etter said...

Holy crap! That's awsome!

IsuzuGeek said...

You lucky SOB! That is awesome!!!