Monday, November 02, 2015

SOME HALLOWEEN COSTUME PICS

I hope everyone had a great Halloween this year!
Here are a few costume pics I wanted to share:

^ Saw this online. Amazing!

 ^ my buddy, Willie, had Hicks armor custom made for his adorable daughter! Armor made by Steve and Denita Dancer LaBoyteaux!

^ JimSmash Reader Mike and his daughter went as Ripley and Newt!

^ A friend ran into Gozer the Gozerian!

My buddy Jason had 2 costumes this year:
 ^Bob Ross, while at work....
 ^ ...and with his daughter, Hagrid and Hermione! 

^ my friend Karen ran into these creepy girls!

^ My 7-yr old daughter went as Darth Vader this year!
Her Vader Helmet Bucket was used for candy.

^ This is me circa 1979. 

The Circle is now complete. 
Together we shall rule the galaxy as Father and Daughter!

1 comment:

Timewaster said...

I saw a kid, about 7 years old, in full-on Marty McFly costume and a homemade DeLorean time machine that hung around him. It was amazing. I was just too darn slow to capture it on film.