Monday, November 16, 2015

FLEA MARKET FINDS

Yesterday the weather was FINALLY nice enough to hit a Flea Market again. It's been too hot since April...

I bought 2 things:

PREGGERS PADME
$3

OLD PICARD
$5

When I bought this, I thought it was from the Flute Episode, "The Inner Light". But when I got home and inspected it closer, I realized my mistake - it's from "All Good Things". Damnit!

I also bought some loose Star Wars figures for XMas Stocking Stuffers; Bespin Luke (Vintage), Boba Fett, Snowtrooper (Vintage) and Leia Boushh.


Things I saw but did NOT buy:

90s ARCHANGEL 

I bought this when it came out, but mine is loose. 
I kinda regret not buying this, just to have one in package.

VINTAGE STAR WARS PLAYSETS

I saw 2 dudes drooling over them with geek erections. 
Enjoy!

BIG JOHN STUD

THESE OLD BOBBLE HEADS(?)

CYBORG PINUP?

VINTAGE 15" VADER

MEGO CAPTAIN MARVEL

ZORRO and CAPTAIN PIKE

LOTS OF VINTAGE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

3 PLUSH ALFS

15" TONTO

EDUCATION

HOT KISS

ALMOST BOUGHT THIS

INCOMPLETE SET OF 70s KISS CARDS

THIS HEAD

IRON MAIDEN WALLETS
BASKET O' E.T.s

INCOMPLETE 'THEM BONES' BOARDGAME

THIS AMAZING PAINT-BY-NUMBERS PAINTING OF GEORGE WASHINGTON

I would have had to get into a bidding war with another person, so I decided to just take a photo. Part of me regrets not going for it. But then, do I really need a painting in my home of George Washington praying?? Maybe I could have painted Mjolnir into his hands....

2 comments:

Timewaster said...

Oh my God - had you bought the George Washinton painting and given him a Mjolnir, I would've bought that from you!

How much were the Star Wars Droid Factory and Jawa playset? Not that I'm pissed you didn't call me about it or anything...

Jim said...

Yeah, unfortunately the Mjolnir idea came well after it was too late.

Re: Droid Factory - I was not going to in between the playsets and the 2 nerd boners.