Monday, May 11, 2015

CAPTAIN PHASMA IS ALREADY MY NEW FAVORITE


We all saw the mysterious new CHROMETROOPER in the latest trailer for 'STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS'. I don't know about you, but in a quick single shot I was sold on the character. 

Well she just got cooler because its been revealed that Captain Phasma (eh) is being portrayed by none other than GWENDOLINE CHRISTIE aka BRIENNE OF TARTH on 'Game of Thrones'! YEA!!!!!!

* bottom pic by Eddie Holly


I'm already saving money for the Hot Toys figure
(please make one!)

_____________________________________


BONUS POSTING:

When I was a little kid, I always loved the CYLONS from 'Battlestar Galactica'(1978) and thought they should have been in 'Star Wars' instead. When playing with my figures, I would pretend the Cylons were Darth Vader's elite soldiers for special missions. So this new Chrometrooper totally feeds into that childhood fantasy!


No comments: