Thursday, August 14, 2014

FIRST LOOK: EPISODE VII STORMTROOPER HELMETS


Looks like a blend of old McQuarrie designs, The Original Trilogy final designs, and 2014 JJTrek/Tron Legacy design. Interesting. I dig the "Snowtroooper".

* via Indie Revolver


Personally, I feel the new Stormtrooper feels a bit too "sporty-streamlined", and looks more "sleeky/sexy design" than "Imperial Enemy". But still cool, nonetheless.


[ McQuarrie Snowtrooper design ]


The new Stormtrooper reminds me of:

 the 2012 Total Recall designs...


...sporty Nike shoes...


...and the Stormtrooper Fetish Heels 
(and now the circle is complete)...


2 comments:

Randallw said...

Here's another picture of a prop

nttp://www.aintitcool.com/node/68388

I couldn't get the original source directly.

On the one hand I don't like it's need to look like an Apple product, but on the other I do like the idea that the Empire didn't collapse after Endor and is still making improved equipment.

Randallw said...

For the record I can spell "its". Autocorrect can't.