Friday, April 18, 2014

JUMBO WAMPA


When I was a kid my mom asked me if I hoped the Easter Bunny brought something special in my Easter Basket. I said, "Dear Easter Bunny, Please bring me a Wampa figure!" Well a week later, there was a Wampa figure in my basket, which proves the Easter Bunny exists. Don't believe me? Well you can ask my mom, because she was there and witnessed the whole thing go down!

Gentle Giant has upped the awesome with their jumbo Star Wars figure line... the Jumbo line is where they take an original Star Wars figure and enlarge it to 12" tall.... They've now made a JUMBO WAMPA, which stands 22" tall and goes for 400-fucking-dollars. The bottom pic shows the Jumbo Wampa standing behind the original Wampa figure and a Jumbo Yoda.

I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny for one this year, but he'll probably ignore me and instead bring stuff for my amazing, adorable kids. Never have children.

1 comment:

IsuzuGeek said...

This is pretty damn cool. I was at Target and saw that giant 2'+ tall Darth Vader. If only I was a Star Wars fan still...

I wish they would make some giant figures for GIJoe like this. I would be all over a 2' tall Firefly or Scrapiron!