Monday, September 09, 2013

DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES: WHAT HAPPENED?



So they're making a documentary about the Superman movie Tim Burton almost made with Nicholas Cage as Superman. I want to see this... I also want them to adapt the planned movie in a bitchin, high-octane, big budgeted animated sci-fantasy feature that requires psychedelics to view. Because fuck it.

Info:
The Death of “Superman Lives”: What Happened? is a Feature Length Documentary about the unmade movie "Superman Lives". This film, out of all the various attempts to make a Superman movie between 1987 and 2006, would have stood the test of time and become a bonafide Cult Classic nowadays. I am not alone with my intense interest in knowing everything I can about this project, and so now I'm embarking on making a Documentary that will cover everything ever made for this film, from interviewing as many people as I can who were involved, to including actually recreating scenes from the script!!!

No comments: