Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SDCC 2013 EXCLUSIVES I WANT BUT WON'T GET

Life kicked me in the nuts recently, so I will *NOT* be attending the San Diego Comic Con as originally planned. It super sucks because there are several exclusives I really wanted... here they are:

The ALIEN figure Early Bird Special.
I'll be crying myself to sleep for decades over this one.

 The faux prototype ALIEN figures.

 ALIEN drinking glasses

SW Black Series: Boba Fett with Han in Carbonite

 Baroness with leashed Ravage

GIJoe Striker painted like Jetfire

 
Spider-Ham bust!!

 
"Magnitude" Admiral Ackbar bust

 Evel Fett figure

Hot Toys' Evil Superman from Superman III

....there might be more, but can't recall....

2 comments:

Tim said...

The Alien glasses and Boba Fett figure/case are so awesome :-(

Mary Bastian said...

I really want the The ALIEN figure Early Bird Special.... but since I wasnt there I didnt pre order them. but one day 15 years in the future, I hope to find a set in good condition at a convention for cheaper than $100 :) I can dream