Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NEW 'ALIENS' & 'PREDATOR' FIGURES


Check out these new ALIENS and Predator figures by NECA. I'm digging the HICKS, HUDSON and ALIEN WARRIOR figures and will no doubt pick them up when they're available.
 
 

I want that Hadleys Hope Diorama!
Please make and sell, NECA!!!

The DUTCH figures look cool, too: 


I'm giddy at the thought of having both the entire ALIENS and PREDATOR cast standing on my shelf.


I gotta be honest here - I'm not a fan of the battle-damage Aliens... they look silly, especially the one with its head being ripped back, exposing the flimsy inner tongue (lame).

bonus: trophy diorama from Predator 2:


*thanks Willie and Phillip F!

6 comments:

IsuzuGeek said...

Those are pretty bad-ass. I really like the crouching alien, reminds me of "Maybe they don't show up on infrared at all" scene!

And how cool is that Predator 2 trophy wall!!!

Christopher22 said...

SAA-WEET! But I already have Hicks action figure.

Jeyl said...

You forgot my favorite part. NECA is going to redo the Predator figures that Kenner did back in the 90s with modern workings.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/2013%5FToy%5FFair/2013%5FInternational%5FToy%5FFair%5FNECA/image35.asp

Jim said...

Jeyl - I didn't forget... I'm just not interested in those, heh :)

hey, btw i loved your "Give This Pic a Caption" entry a few weeks back (binders) - I laughed out loud. Good one!

Phil Freeman said...

Awesome! I love how the Aliens figures in the diorama have splatter damage, you can almost see their little tongue-mouths rithing in pain.

Tim said...

I wish NECA would finally make an Alien 3 Runner and the Warrior from Alien 4. As much as I hate Alien 4 I'm a completionist and need them for my collection!