Monday, February 06, 2012

BLOOD BROTHERS

Above is a teaser for SPIDER-MAN's upcoming new armor for the next big storyline event. My first reaction was "sigh, another outfit in Slott's run. Joy."...

My second reaction was, "that helmet looks so familiar.... Red Hood.. Grifter... [Liefeld's] Bloodstrike... hell, even Deadpool."

So for fun, I put em all together in a single image:


* I labeled it "BLOOD BROTHERS" because everything involving Liefeld is legally required to have "Blood" in the title.

3 comments:

Old friend said...

( sigh.....)
-I miss u Spider Man,.... I miss you so much. To see you whiting yourself out like this,... It just breaks my heart. God speed old friend. Maybe,... One day,... We can be together again.....( you have just hurt me so much...the scars are still there...)

Jim said...

I know Spidey hurt you, Old Friend. Wounds like that do not heal quickly.

But do know, that despite the rotating outfits, I am really enjoying Dan Slott's current run on Amazing Spider-Man. I haven't enjoyed a Spider-Man this much in atleast 15 years, if not longer.

Took said...

I saw that pic and thought it was Deadpool, to be honest.

Only then I noticed it says Amazing Spider-Man underneath. So far I'm not too fond of this.