Friday, May 20, 2011

RIP: RANDY "MACHO MAN" SAVAGE

Sad news today:
RANDY "MACHO MAN" SAVAGE died today.
(heart attack while driving)

As a Child of the 80s, I lept from furniture of various heights with the Spirit of Macho Man behind me! He was one of the true Wrestling Greats and I will always fondly remember him for his awesome larger-than-life Theatrics, Slim Jims and his Spectacular role in 'SPIDER-MAN'.

Today we've lost a great Entertainer.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Savage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some fun Macho Man Mashups I've been sitting on (found online):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I hope GOD welcomes you with a Giant

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mike D. said...

touching

Broken Fang said...

Great loss. He'll be sorely missed.