Monday, May 16, 2011

FLEA MARKET TREASURES

This weekend I hit a FLEA MARKET...
this is what I bought:


*All items less than $7 eachTomax & Xamot!
---
Nerdware: Aquaman & Return/Jedi Glasses
---2 Sweet 70s Sci-Fi/Fantasy Art books
(my favorite era of Imagination)
---
Vintage 12" Naked Chewbacca
---
Red Baron Matchbox!

---------------------------------------------------

And here's some stuff I saw, but didn't buy:

Superman III boardgame
---Spider-Man bedsheets
---Spider-Man Denim Jacket!
---Micronauts Battle Cruiser
---PIGS IN SPACE LUNCHBOX!!

*previous Flea Market Treasures

11 comments:

allen etter said...

ARRRG! I always wanted the Micronauts Battle Cruiser.

Anonymous said...

The Red Baron was my all time favorite Matchbox car way way way back in the early 70's, and the prize of my massive collection.

Jim said...

Yeah, I used to have the Red Baron but he got lost along the way in life... I've been searching for a [cheap] replacement for YEARS. This one was $1. Score!

Bubbashelby said...

Nice haul! Although that Red Baron isn't vintage - check the bottom, there's a 'vintage' symbol (ironic I know) on it, it was reproduced for Toy Story 2 I think. Still, pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

Which flea market did you go to?

woobot said...

I had that Pigs In Space lunch box!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Those 2 books are fab !!!

Timewaster said...

Whoa - how could you pass up the Spidey denim jacket!?! Now what will you wear to opening night of the new Spidey movie?

Jim said...

Not my size.

Besides, I always wear my Spidey Underoos to the movie premieres. Don't want to clash!

Jim said...

the Red Baron says "Mattel Inc 1969".......... crap, and by the front it also says "Vintage". DAMNIT!

Still sweet matchbox... glad I got it..... but it does bug me its a Toy Story version... now I need to find the original(s) again. sigh. :)

Anonymous said...

Ottumwa Iowa, late sixties when my G-maw and Aunty had moved off the farm. I was looking down the hill to the crossstreet of the main drag. A caravan of hot rods was touring. I saw the Red Baron drive by...just a flash-momment.
NOERB