Wednesday, December 01, 2010

X-FACTOR CYCLOPS STATUE

Maaaan, I need to get a 2nd job or rob a bank.... BOWEN will soon be putting out a rad statue of CYCLOPS in his X-FACTOR End-of-Fall-of-the-Mutants costume. I love that costume and that era of X-Factor!!! I really must have this statue. Damnit!!!

And if Bowen continues forward and makes the entire X-Factor Lineup, as seen in X-Factor #26...... and a new ARCHANGEL statue to go with, based on this Walt Simonson drawing:

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THEM, BOWEN!!!!

BONUS: Planned Variant Cyclops statues:
[Astonishing X-Men][Silver Age]

2 comments:

Timewaster said...

Did you see the Planet Hulk mini bust they're doing too? Looks great

Jim said...

yeah, pretty cool!

although if I was to get a Planet Hulk statue, I think I'd have to splurge and get the Hulk vs Silver Surfer statue! $$$ :)