Friday, November 26, 2010

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY !

Ah, Black Friday... the day after Thanksgiving and the official first day of XMAS SEASON! The day of mad, yet fun, shopping...

...like say buying your ole pal Jimmy some additional copies of the ALIENS NOVELIZATIONS to begin SHELF #2 of his INSANE MISSION!

Available now on Amazon for as low as a $4 including shipping! WOW! At those prices, you'd be nuts NOT to buy me some! Small price to pay for daily free fun, eh?
(just send amazon gift card/code to jimsmash@gmail.com)

I love this season of giving. It truly warms my heart. To help y'all get in the XMas Mood, I give you this delightful light show:



MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

*thanks, Angie!

9 comments:

William Johnson said...

LOL! Look for a gift card in your inbox soon, Jim! Thanks for the constant daily entertainment! Happy Holidays!

Helen said...

Ha! I think I need verbal verification from Mrs. Smash that Shelf #2 is a go before I contribute more to the insane mission.

Jim said...

Well we each have our own bookshelves so it wouldn't effect her ;)

Danny said...

Happy Thanksgiving & Christmas, Jimsmash! I'm sending you an amazon gift cert! Go Shelf #2!

Jim said...

Thank you for the gift card, William!!

When the book arrives I'll do another official thank you post with pic of the book on Shelf #2!!

Jim said...

Thank you for the gift card, Helen & Bree!!

When the books arrives I'll do another official thank you post with pic of the book on Shelf #2!!

Jim said...

Thank you for the gift card, Danny!!

When the book arrives I'll do another official thank you post with pic of the book on Shelf #2!!

Jim said...

Thank you for the gift card, Dennis Thomas!!

When the book arrives I'll do another official thank you post with pic of the book on Shelf #2!!

Jim said...

You all rock!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
:)