Wednesday, September 08, 2010

BREATHTAKING ALIENS BY LOCUSTA

As you all know, I'm somewhat of a fan of ALIEN & ALIENS. The creature designed by H.R. Giger is simply one of the most gorgeous things in creation. You may also know that I'm somewhat.... particular... in how its depicted and interpreted by other creators. Usually I'm not a fan of other interpretations.... but boy, I tell you what... the below images by LOCUSTA are breathtaking.

They're slightly different from Giger's version and Cameron/Winston's version.... but are still awesome. They are slimmer & sleeker in their interpretation... with an almost Kilian Plunket feel to them (Aliens: Labyrinth). I wouldn't mind seeing these Aliens in Ridley's upcoming Alien Prequel 2-Parter.

Check em out, by clicking to enlarge:
*thanks, Alec!

4 comments:

trex said...

Sigh

Anonymous said...

lol what's up with you o.O

They're stunning pics.

Although I think they're slightly on the sleeker side because it's how the artist portrays them if they weren't a bloke in a suit XD

Locusta said...

Many thanks and many thanks for showing my work here. I fell honored. Cheers!

Jim said...

My pleasure, Locusta. Beautiful work!

If you make more, please share! :)