Monday, November 30, 2009

GALAXY QUEST STUFF

By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan! 10 years later, they are finally making stuff based on 1999's GALAXY QUEST! Unfortunately, Star Trek has since been rebooted and is no longer "silly" in the mainstream public's eye, which kind of deflates the parody aspect that was Galaxy Quest at the time of its release. Will people quickly snatch these up? Or will they spend their money on actual Star Trek gear instead? Regardless, I think I'll rewatch Galaxy Quest this week!

2 comments:

UlisesF said...

i love galaxy quest. It satisfies my MST3K style so-bad-its-good feeling i sometimes get watching Star Trek, at the same time as giving me the zap-bam-cocky captains of Star Trek. I've watched this movie so many times. :D

Jim said...

Definitely. Its an under-rated flick and on my "desert island" list.