Friday, February 27, 2009

UNKIEDEV IS AWESOME - SPREAD THE WORD

JimSmash Reader UNKIEDEV is freakin' awesome!!!!

Why? Because he went to the New York Comic Con earlier this month, bought an exclusive FAKER figure and sent it to me as thanks! THAT'S WHY!!!

Dude, you rock!
THANK YOU
!!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Let Unkiedev's actions be an shiny-bright example of an outstanding JimSmash Reader. This is a lesson for all of you.

3 comments:

unkiedev said...

I don't expect anyone else to respond, so I may as well: You're welcome.

I look forward to my Jim Smash t-shirt, and I shall wear nothing till it arrives. TMI? Honesty is a sharply fanged python, dear readers.

Anonymous said...

Plant...!

Bubbashelby said...

That's awesome! My readers only send me death threats.