Monday, July 14, 2008

GOOFING AROUND: MARTIAN MANHUNTER

*Click Image to Enlarge*
---
I really dig Martian Manhunter's new costume, but couldn't find any decent pics of it online. So I thought I'd goof around a little bit and tweak a previous image so he's now sporting the new threads.The original drawing is by artist JEFF JOHNSON from "JLA: Midnsummer's Nightmare". I simply did some photoshop work ontop of his.

OR
, by the "Greg Land School of Drawing".... this is a completely original piece done by me and me alone.

I gotta say, the way Johnson draws MM, I don't mind the old costume! Why wasn't he given his own monthly Martian Manhunter book back-when??

Anyway, thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kickass! I made it my desktop wallpaper image!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE!!

Anonymous said...

EFFIN SWEET, MAN!