Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WEIRD UNLEASHINESS

One of the new upcoming Star Wars Unleased packs includes "Battle Damaged Vader"Return of the Jedi... as well as Palpatine and 2 "Shadow Guards". I'm not quite sure what to think of that battle damaged Vader. Oh wait, nevermind, I do - I don't like it. For one, he would be dead without his helmet.... Return of the Jedi told me so. Second, who would be able to fuck him up that much? Bah. Some ideas, while cool on paper, should stay there. And, um, if anyone sees this in the store, buy it for me. Yes, I disgust myself.

5 comments:

Homie Bear said...

I think I would get that one for the shadow guards.
Were you still looking for that Concept Art Boba Fett figure? I got two, I could trade you for something if you want one.

Jim said...

Oooh! Yeah, I'm still loking for that fig! Not sure what I can trade you.... what are YOU looking for? :)

Homie Bear said...

Just something of equal value- like, I think it cost 8 bucks. So, an Aliens Sideshow statuette would be out of the question. Unless you can see my fingers waving in a Jedi mindtrick. Got any recent Boba Fetts? I have all sorts of mandalorians but no Boba Fett.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I wouldn't have this crap given to me let alone buy it !! It's bloody awful, who thinks of crap like this ? !!

Anonymous said...

is palpatine's weapon of choice streaming toothpaste?