Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PREDALIEN TOY

Here are some pics of Neca's PREDALIEN toy from the pooptastic AVP-R movie. It's ok, I'm not going to go off on my normal tirade of hate.... you don't have to run to the hills screaming. I'm posting this for a few reasons...
1) To further show how stupid this creature looks,
2)
To show off the talents of the guys at Neca who are doing some fantastic work of late and
3)
Because I'm obsessed with all things ALIEN, good or bad, and need extensive psychiatric therapy (NEVER!).....and to further my self-torture, here are some more new pics from the AVP-R shitfest. Now, to be somewhat positive here, I will say that the Predator spearing the Alien looks cool. See? I am not without reason here.

Now just make sure you DON'T go see this turd...
or atleast, do not PAY to see it.
Predalien is still fucking stupid and insulting and blasphemous.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Mr. Photoshop-Special-Effects-King if you were kidnapped by terrorist and they said they were going to kill you and your whole family... UNLESS you designed the perfect Alien-Predator hybrid and made a post about it, what would your design look like?

woobot said...

Crystal ball face...hehehe

Jim said...

since you asked so nicely, I'll see what I can come up with... there shouldn't be too much to it; less is more! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually quite enjoyed AVP:R. But that's beside the point - I too have the Predalien figure and think it's excellent apart from one little thing: Does yours have a problem balancing?

I had to use a bit of blu-tack to keep mine upright. Sigh. Still a cool display piece.

Jim said...

A JimSmash Reader sent me the Predalien toy. Its a nice sculpt with a good paintjob. In fact, it looks better than the Predalien in the movie... sorry, I couldn't stand the movie myself. Anyway, I have the Predalien up on a bookshelf and its fallen once so far. Overall it stand ok, but you do have to adjust its weight distribution to keep it up. Blu-tack is a good idea.