Monday, November 05, 2007

ALIEN 3 STATUE

Man, Sideshow Collectibles is really churning out the ALIEN statues of late. While yes, its a dream come true, its also draining my bank account! Here's the ALIEN 3 statue... pretty cool, I suppose. I was never a fan of the Dog Alien design (or concept for that matter) to begin with, but at certain angles it looks pretty neat. And with this particular statue, I think it looks cooler when stood up, so the Alien looks like its climbing down the wall. *sigh* I just wish it had the back tubes... that's my major complaint with this design. Not the ONLY complaint, but my main one.

For those keeping track, this is the 3rd in an apparent series (1 and 2 below). I assume Resurrection will be next... which is a good thing because I'm not a fan... then probably AVP and AVP-R. Let's not start with that yet... its too early this monday to rage just yet.

[ Sideshow's ALIEN and ALIENS statues ]

So it looks like IF I get this statue, it will be my last of this series... unless they make a Queen... or others from ALIEN or ALIENS.

Anyway, you can preorder your ALIEN 3 statue HERE, for $150.

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

They did originally make the back tubes but then left them off at Ficher's request !! Not a big fan of this Alien really !!