Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ANOTHER AVP2 TRAILER

IGN.com has the latest AVP2 trailer.... its pretty much the same as the previous ones, but with a couple extra quick shots like an Alien swimming (ala Alien:Resurrection), and a few others. If things look familiar its because you've seen them before in previous Alien & Predator movies (swipe!!!). And again, the setting (modern midwest U.S. town) pisses me off to no end. Oh, and a Predator holding TWO Aliens by their throats? Please... a Predator could barely hold back ONE Alien, let alone TWO. Be glad I don't have access to the big red button... I might just end it all now and save us all from further blasphemy from untalented, unimaginative douchebags at FOX who are continuing to destroy both franchises.


Previous AVP2 posts:
7 Reasons Why AVP2 Will Suck
AVP2 Pic & Title
AVP2 Surprisingly Angers Jim (sarcasm)
AVP2: Survival of the Shittiest (funny!)

4 comments:

allen etter said...

I couldn't agree more. When I saw the Predator holding the two Aliens I just started laughing.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I like the Christmas song,it looks like a lovely family film, will it have Carol singers in it do you think ? Alien vs Pred-santa maybe ?!!

crookymike said...

1:46 three chest bursters together.
WTF?

Anonymous said...

im gonna see it still even if the setting is a little different. my only major complaint is the look of the alien. the smooth headed alien looks so much better than the ones with ridges on their heads