Thursday, September 13, 2007

ALIEN TATTOO OF THE DAY

This is one of the better ALIEN Tattoos I've seen! Pretty freakin' sweet if you ask me! I instantly recognized the source, too - from the killer DOOR POSTER from back in the late 80s. I know this because I really really wanted it but never got it. Hell, I STILL want it! The door poster actually shows the Alien from Head to Toe. Crap, now I need to hunt down that poster........

Previous "Alien Tattoos of the Day"
....which is always easily accessible to the right in a permanent link!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's also on the sides of your arcade game in my garage ;)

Jim said...

Hahaha!
That it is..... that it is...

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I used to have that poster at my parents house on my bedroom door,it was a very popular poster here in the UK at one time,I'll keep an eye out for it,I know mine got a bit dog eared and I think it got ripped at one point.

Jim said...

sweet! yeah, let me know if you ever run across one!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

These guys have one, 14 Euro's is around $20 and they ship to the US.
http://eu.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-8555/Alien.html

Jim said...

YES!!! I'll be ordering that asap!!!
Thanks, Andrew!

Lisa said...

That is definitely one of the better Alien Tattoos! The artist did a great job of giving it a 3-D feel.