Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BADRAK

Some of this guy's work really spoke to me. The Flood series in particular... when I was very young, perhaps 3 or younger, our live-in basement flooded in a really bad Maryland thunderstorm. The stairwell outside filled with water and the door burst down, nearly taking out my older brother. Anyway, long story short... one of my earliest memories is standing on the steps watching the couch and stuff float by. Totally sucked. These prints very much remind me of of that, 70s wallpaper and deer head included. The other ones, I posted because it looks like Penguin Astronauts. Cool.
http://www.badrak.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, speaking of penguins, we've got penguins now! and we love some name contests around here.

www.tnaqua.org/Animals/Penguins.asp