Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TOP 10 TANGO & CASH

I was about to post "JIM'S TOP 10 STALLONE MOVIES" when I saw over at the Movie Blog they had stolen my idea from me brain and posted their "TOP 10 KURT RUSSELL MOVIES" list. Whatever, man!

So, in honor of TANGO & CASH (come on sequel!!!), I give you "JIM'S TOP 10 STALLONE & KURT RUSSELL MOVIES"....... (or would that be top 20?)

STALLONE:
10) TANGO & CASH
9) COBRA
8) NIGHTHAWKS (beard factor alone)
7) ROCKY III
6) ROCKY IV
5) RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PT II
4) COPLAND
3) ROCKY II
2) FIRST BLOOD
1) ROCKY

KURT RUSSELL:
10) TANGO & CASH
9) *Any & All DISNEY movies (esp his early years)
8) 3000 MILES TO GRACELAND (shut up!)
7) STARGATE
6) BACKDRAFT
5) GRINDHOUSE (presumed)
4) ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK
3) OVERBOARD
2) BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
1) THE THING

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I think that Nighthawks is a very underated film !! I'd have to say although I hate this directors other films I love Kurt in Paul Andersons film 'Soldier' that's one of my Guilty Pleasure movies ! :)

Jim said...

Plus, Soldier had Jason Lee!! Very underrated and underused badass. Check out DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY if you haven't seen it. He's awesome in it!

Anonymous said...

C'mon Cage Fight. Put the 2 lists together, out of all 20 which are the top 10. I know one that will be on there, Here's a hint: Big Trouble in Little China.