Saturday, March 24, 2007

THE KIDS STAY IN THE PICTURES

Well, WB has stomped down on all those rumors flying around last week that EMMA WATSON was bailing on playing HERMIONE in the 2 remaining HARRY POTTER films. All 3 teens are set to finish the saga. Here's what they each had to say:
Daniel Radcliffe said, "Playing the role of Harry Potter has been an immense privilege, and I look forward to completing the series. I feel a huge sense of loyalty to the character of Harry and the fans who have supported these films over the years. During filming, I have learnt so much, made lots of friends and met people who have changed my life. I am indebted to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. and David Heyman for giving me this fantastic opportunity."

Emma Watson said, "I could never let Hermione go--she is my hero! I love her too much and love what playing her has meant to me. I am excited and honoured to be finishing what I started and playing her in all seven of the films."

Rupert Grint said, "Ron Weasley has become a big part of my life and not just because we've both got ginger hair! I've been so proud to play him and loved every second of being part of this world. I'm really looking forward to filming the last two films and being back with my 'Weasley family' and, of course, to seeing my good friends Emma and Dan. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive over the years; we couldn't have done it without you."
Whoa, Rupert actually sounds like Ron.

No comments: