Wednesday, August 23, 2006

JIMMY'S TRANSFORMERS

Earlier I posted about the release of which Transformers will be in the upcoming live-action movie and my disappointment in the choices, or lack thereof. So I thought I'd add to that by listing those characters I wanted to see in the first movie (based on the hope of sequels galore). I broke it down to main characters and then those side characters that aren't necessarily in the forefront, but ARE there (background, cameos, etc). Oh, and each character would appear as they are supposed to; cartoon/animated movie incarnations.

AUTOBOTS:
MAIN: Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Jazz & Prowl
MINOR: Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, Mirage and the Twins (Sideswipe & Sunstreaker)

DECEPTICONS:
MAIN: Megatron, Starscream, Constructicons/Devastator and Soundwave w/Rumble, Laserbeak & Ravage.
MINOR: Starscream's Crew (Thundercracker & Skywarp), and of course Soundwave's other cassettes.
MINOR-MINOR: Shockwave (on Cybertron)

Then bring in for the sequel(s):
DinoBots, Insecticons, Ultra Magnus, Jetfire and others .

No comments: