Tuesday, August 29, 2006

ANDREW GLAZEBROOK'S ALIEN

Man, dig these killer pics! It's a Halcyon ALIENS model put together by our very own jimsmasher ANDREW GLAZEBROOK! He took his "asthma inhaler and fired a couple of jets of it into the beam of [his] slide projector behind the model, then took a half second exposure of the model." As you can see, the result is freaking awesome! He's a very talented modeler/model maker and has a couple nice blogs himself; Glazy and BeStillMyBlogOfWar! Extra note: His Jabba model on Glazy rocks and I've had a few people around the office already ask me if he takes commissions! Well, Andrew?
* Click images to enlarge *

5 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Hey I made them !! :) Queue here for autographs ! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you by any chance do commission work,..your stuff is really good.......

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I haven't made any Sculptures for a while now,CG took over from getting my hands dirty. I think the last model making I did besides the radar thing on my Blog was building a kit of a Tie Fighter some years ago. I wouldn't even guess at how much something like this would cost as a commision !?

Anonymous said...

Wow, kickass stuff, Andrew!

Anonymous said...

why must you crush my dreams????????????huh,..why andrew.......??