Thursday, April 27, 2006

CARLOS VILLAGRA

Dig Carlos' illustrations here! He's an illustration student down at Ringling in FL. Man, these really take me back to my Undergrad when I was an Illustration Major. I sure do miss drawing. I also sometimes look at my old work and wonder how they gave me a diploma...................................... ............................................... ............................................... oh, sorry, drifted into a self-loathing daze there for a second - it's one of those days today. Anyway, I like Carlos' work. Good work, man! And thank you WOOSPACE, since I grabbed this from you.

8 comments:

Mr. Legs said...

I LOVE your illustrations!

Especially the Beowulf!

Post it...or send me some jpgs so I can!

...j... said...

Specing of your undergrad...Post them punk!!! I always dug that project....oh and I like your work better than this pic...although I do agree its pretty sweet. Don't be modest Cool is cool....any way you cut it.

...j... said...

mr. legs.....we are on the same page! Lets see'em Jim! High RES. baby!

Jim said...

We'll see.

Thanks for the kind words, tho!
(It really wasn't my intent...I wasn't fishing for a compliment!)
haha

woobot said...

Yeah bro... i'm sure they rock... we should all post more of our own work... thanks for the shout out... fyi i only switched up because I decided i really liked that damn Ninja Turtle :)

Lisa said...

I wanna see Jim's pretty pictures!

spaceJASE said...

Post something you puss.

Jim said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!