Thursday, March 09, 2006

D&D MINIS - WAR DRUMS

For any D&D fans out there, the new Minis set has been released: WAR DRUMS. I was never into D&D myself, pretty much due to never having anyone around me to bring me into the cult. Now I just live through past glories with Jason and Maker when they occassionally go off on a D&D nerd rant. It's for the best -
I can only be so dorky. Some of the minis are pretty cool looking, though. I dig the Warduke one (pic posted)!! Make that fraker into a 12" statue!

Click here to see the War Drums set.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
* thanks, Jason!
** "D&D" stand for "Dungeons & Dragons" for all you non-nerds out there.

3 comments:

spaceJASE said...

Are these more of the plastic figures? Those are neat but made with slightly less than optimum care. I still prefer pewter that I can paint myself.

P.S. - D&D is either Wednesday or Thursday up here in the VV office from 7 - 11. We could use a good guest player. :)

Anonymous said...

They're getting better, going to start releasing the Colossal figures soon..

http://www.wizards.com/global/images/dnd_mi_20060209c_picMain_en.jpg


and until you mentioned VV
I totally thought this was a different
Jason friend of Jim's.
(san-diego Jason)
not fellow Scad Jason.

Hope things are going well!
cheers,

theotherjason

spaceJASE said...

Hey there, Jason!
Things are going well.

Maybe I'll pick up soem of those minis, our DM likes to use beer bottle caps for monsters. It's pretty low-key table-top gaming.