Wednesday, February 22, 2006

UPDATE: SPIDEY BANDIT

Lisa sent me a link to cbs news with the piece about the comic shop being robbed by the Spiderman chump. Click here to watch it. Oh man!!! As soon as it started I recognized the store!! It was DREAMWORLD COMICS - just up the street from work!! We went there for their opening 2yrs ago. We also would drool over the comics that were stolen: Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spidey's 1st appearence ever), Fantastic Four #1 and X-Men #1. Tears run down my face just typing this. Man, I REALLY feel for the owners of the store. They're really cool guys who have a true love for comics. I hope they catch the dick who stole em and string em up by his fanboy sack.

On a positive side - sweet Iron Maiden tshirt, dude!!!! \m/

Thanks again, Lisa!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOLD you all that Spiderman was a Menace!!! But nooooo, you wouldn't listen and made me out to be the bad guy. NOW do you believe me?!! Spiderman MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!

(Read the Daily Bugle)