Wednesday, February 08, 2006

CELTIC PREDATOR

I've mentioned several times on this here ole blog (god I loathe the word "blog") how much hatred I have for the monkey-poop smeared on the screen movie that is AVP. Actually, "hate" is the wrong word. The movie is just so fucking terrible, I'm simply unable to feel hatred for it. It's almost as if its SO bad, it overrides my hate functions.

With that said, I will give the movie ONE thing, and that is the CELTIC PREDATOR (as its called) had a really cool mask design. The Celtic Predator himself looked stupid and like a 'roid wrestler stuffed into a halloween costume. But It's MASK was freaking cool. Check out the pic to see what the hell I'm babbling about. It's like that scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits his job:
"Fuck You! Fuck You! Fuck You! You're cool. Fuck you! I'm out!"

Purpose of this post? Nothing at all - it was just on me brain. I'm out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that mask is pretty cool. i didn't notice it before because like you said the movie was god awful.

Anonymous said...

why did they name him "celtic predator"???