Sunday, October 30, 2005

TEAM ZERO

Slightly hung over a bit from the Halloween Party last night...
so I thought I'd vegg on the sofa today and watch the REDSKINS vs Giants game. I haven't watched the Skins since I think 1993, my last year in high school - superbowl champs, baby!!!
(I then moved onto college football - go Auburn!!).

Anyway, Joe Gibbs back in the coaching seat added with Campbell making the jump from Auburn to Washington, got me pumped to watch the Skins play again
(even tho rookie Campbell didn't play).

Well, apparently alot of things have changed with the Redskins since 1993. The main one that stood out the most was replacing the professional players with stoned high school kids. I really can't recall watching a game so embarrassing as this one.
Final score: 36-0, Giants.
A freaking shutout!!!!!

Oh how I miss the team and players of my youth - John Riggins, Dexter Manley, Darrell Green, Gary Clark, Ricky Sanders and
THE MAN HIMSELF - ART MONK!!!!!

No comments: